Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to school

So we are 2 days away from school starting back.I am so ready and I think Mo is too.We went to meet her teacher on Sunday.She seems to be nice.We shall see when school actually starts.I just hope she is has good has her 1st grade teacher was last year.Now I know I really don't need to compare this teacher with last years teacher,but I just can't help myself!!!!Did I mention she is also going to a new school.I think I am more nervous than Mo is!!!This moma is having a hard time of letting go....LOL.....I know she will do fine....

It looks like Austin will not start to school with Mo on Wednesday.Where I had him registered at didn't have enough kids to have a pre-k class.I find this out on Thursday afternoon.They didn't even call me to let me know.I hope I can get him in a pre-k class at one of our schools.Hopefully Mo's school.His name is on a list.I hope they call me and and tell me they have an opening.He was finally looking forward to going to school.I will keep this updated.Hoping and keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

1 comments:

Iva said...

Girl, we started strong. I have no reason to believe that y'all won't start strong, either. I will pray that Austin gets in somewhere - especially now that he's getting EXCITED (isn't that always how it goes?)

You better get your tail back here and tell me about Mo's first day. You know I'm only slightly less excited as Mama.