Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its Begining to smell like Thanksgiving

I decided to get a head start on all my Thanksgiving baking this year.This is coming from someone who has worked 10 hours today.Then had to go to Walmart and fight the crowds to get my Thanksgiving dinner....What was I thinking?

So any way.I have decided to try my luck at a butternut cake this year.My grandmother usually always makes it.Well so far so good!!!!Everthing looks just like it does when granny does it....I will post pictures when I have it all done.

Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comments:

Iva said...

I bought the ham yesterday. I had to call the Man Beast and ask him, "What am I looking for in a ham?" I've never bought one, ya know?

I hope it'll be okay for us.

Oh, also bringing my homemade cranberry sauce - most excellent - and definitely not calorie free!

LOL