Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DECISIONS!!!DECISIONS!!!

Have you ever felt like it was time to spread your wings a little?Well that's how I am feeling right now.I have been a SAHM now for almost 4 years.Chris has a job now that he comes home at a decent time.So I could get a part time job.I wouldn't have to pay a babysitter.He could watch them at night while I work.This is what I want to do.The kids are a little older now so it would not be so bad on Chris.It would take so getting used to but I think we could make it work.The job would give us the extra money to do things we want to do.I am so ready for another cruise to the Bahamas!!!Hint!!Hint!!!Chris!!!My birthday is coming up!!!Anyway back to the part time job!!!Its a little scary because I have not worked for almost 4 years.I know that whatever I decide to do I will put my whole heart into.I am just worried about the kids.I won't be here to tuck them in at night.Austin will be fine I think.Its Morgan.She has to have me tuck her in every night.Everybody depends on me to get everything done for them.I just hope they don't think I have forgotten about them!!!I am doing this for them.They are to young to understand that right now.Decisions!!!Decisions!!!Always something going on in this mind of mine!!!!

0 comments: