Monday, March 10, 2008

More Changes

Well we are at another turning point.Chris is getting another job...This one he will be working for the government inspecting grain that comes in on the rail cars.He called me tonight when he got to work and told me the good news.He caught me in the middle of working out!!!He has been working part time now since Oct 07..Now it looks like he will be going full time real soon.He will have affordable medical insurance,paid vacation,and personal leave.This is going to be good for us I know it is.I am still kinda scared.I am trusting Chris this time and I know he will not let me down.He never has.We knew it was coming but we didn't realize it was going to be this soon.His supervisor is going to talk to the Big Guy in charge tomorrow to make sure that everything is still a go.If it is then he will be giving his 2 weeks notice to his job now!!!I know that the Good Lord was in this all.I give him all the credit for all of this happening.He put Chris in the right place at the right time.He always provides right at the nick of time.We don't always understand why we have to go through the valley sometime,but God sometimes puts us in the valley so we can appreciate the mountain top.

0 comments: