Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cooler Weather


He's looking for Rollie Pollies!!!!

I love this picture!!!!!He's thinking about something!!!
Posing for the camera!!!
Morgan sitting on the mailbox drawing!!!
So the weather is cooler and we are enjoying it!!!!We can actually go outside now and not be ate up by bugs or be burned to a crisp from it being so hot!!!I think I am enjoying it a little more than the kids....They can run all that energy they have off.So when we go inside they want a bath ,dinner and then bed....I will never tell them my secret....LOL!!!

The cooler weather has gotten me wanting the holidays the get here!!!I know it just seems like yesterday we were getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.I get to usually go to Alabama and see my daddy and brother.My grandmother lives there now so I will be seeing her too.Not to mention all my Aunts,Uncles and Cousins!!!!Can't wait till November!!!!Gotta go for now.Kids and Hubby are ready to go to town!!!!




3 comments:

Iva said...

Aww, the kids look fabulous, as always. I'm loving this cooler weather, too, gf. Of course, this means that it's time to get back into the swing of things - and you know what I mean. I'm sure the holiday food is going to be a down fall for me. If I can just stay out of the 160s, I'll be doing good. LOL

Linda said...

Alabama? Where in Alabama? We're in Tuscaloosa County. Awesome pics, love the background here too. smiles and Blessings.

GaGirl27 said...

We are going to Dothan Alabama!!!I grew up in Bama....