Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ok time to get back on track!!!

Ok I have been thinking about getting back on my whole weight loss journey.I have been slacking since I started back to work.It's like I can't find the time to get my excercise in.I have to be at work so early that I just don't want to get up 30 m inutes early to get a workout in before work.Let's not even talk about my eating habits.They have went out the window a long time ago.I still find myself thinking ok you really don't need that or you don't need to go back for seconds.Somehow I tend to ignore that little voice and keep on eating.I have to start listening to that voice again.I have come too far now to quit.

I got a new Collage catalog in the mail today.Talk about perfect timing!!!!I am going to order myself some new Leslie Sansone and get back to walking away the pounds.I want to loose at least 10 pounds before November.We are going to Bama for Thanksgiving and I want to be looking good again!!!!So with my determination renewed I am going to start my journey again.I will keep you posted with progress.Please feel free to keep me accountable.

3 comments:

Iva said...

You look great already...but I totally get you on that 10 lbs thing, girl. I need to go to the Lady Doctor at some point...and I'd really like to lose my last 10 lbs and...look good for the doctor (??) No! But I WOULD like to see that doctor's scale OFFICIALLY read in the 140s...LOL

Linda said...

You go girl!! Cheering you on. PS. I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND HERE! So bright and cheery. Blessings

GaGirl27 said...

I will get there eventually!!!!Thanks girls for the comments!!!