Tuesday, June 5, 2007

1st Blog

Well this is my first blog.Not a whole to say at this time.What I need to be doing is getting dinner ready!!But no I am sitting on my ass doing nothing!!!Who knew that this computer would take up all my time?It's just to addicting!!!I could be on this thing all the time!!!No housework would ever get done because I seem to be the only one who can run the vacuum or turn the dishwasher on!!!!Oh and don't even get me started on the laundry!!!That seems to multiply by the second!!!


That's enough for now..I am leaving to go start dinner!!!No really I am!!!

1 comments:

Iva said...

Girl, you are preaching to the choir on this one! I'm convinced that I'm the only one who knows how to run a vacuum, dishwasher or wipe up a mess! LOL

Look forward to keeping in touch with you via your blog, girlie.