Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Well tomorrow is the big day.Chris starts his new job.I am kinda excited and scared at the same time.We did find out that insurance is going to be really expensive for the family.We will have to work all that at when his 90 days are up.We went to wal-mart the other night and he put filled out an application there.Well they called today verifying employment for him.So he may get a part time job for awhile .I am so glad that he is willing to get that second job so I can stay at home with the kids.I know that with all my heart he will do what's best for us!!I have complete faith in him!!!!WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS CHANGE!!!

1 comments:

Iva said...

I was wondering when he was starting. I asked Danny and he wasn't sure. I've been thinking about Chris a lot, wondering how he'll do etc. I got absolutely no worries about you, girl. You are a survivor and your soul is strong and resourceful. I just hope that this new job lives up to *both* of your expectations.