Monday, June 18, 2007

3 WEEK VACATION

I have taken like a 3 week diet vacation!!!I have been doing Sparkpeople since January of this year.I have lost like 16 pounds so far.I have 2 pounds before my first goal!!!!I probably would have already accomplished that goal had I not taken my 3 week vacation.Now in my defense I didn't gain any weight during that 3 weeks.So I think that's pretty good.I have set new goals for myself.I want to be 15 pounds lighter by my birthday.That would mean I need to lose about a pound and a half a week for the next 4 months.Can I do it?Damn right I can do it!!!!!!Am I going to do it?Damn right I am going to do it!!!I plan getting back into excercising at least 5 times a week.The kids like to go bike riding ,so I figure we will go bike riding too!!I am still going to keep tracking what I eat and how much I eat.I have alot of work to do between now and October,but I will get it done!!!!I am going this weekend to find me a new outfit for the big occasion...A friend and I are going to have a girls night out for my birthday.We are going to celebrate my birthday along with me and her being 15 pounds lighter!!!!!So I can't wait!!!!15 pounds lighter here I come!!!!You are going to be gone in 4 months!!!!

1 comments:

Iva said...

15 lbs lighter...hmm, I'm thinking comfy 12s if not tight 10s. TENS! The last time I was in a ten was right after I gave birth to DJ -- TEN years ago! Woot!

So...where are we going? I think we should go either do a spa thing and lunch at a girlie place (that the guys woudln't be caught dead in)...too bad we can't make a trip into Jax. Red Tomatoes is a GREAT salad bar.