Saturday, June 16, 2007

GIVE UP?I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

I had to work the overnight shift last night at work.I come in this morning at 6:30 to what looked like tornados had came through my house.I guess my house was the only one it came close too.Now I am the kind of person that when I go to bed at night everything is picked up and put away.My kitchen is clean and nothing on the counters are out of place.I said all that to say this.NOTHING WAS IN ITS PLACE THIS MORNING!!!!There was not a clean floor to be found!!!Chris tells me well I just gave up!!!!Now I wonder what would happen if I just gave up?I think I know what would happen!!!!Shall I list them?There would be nothing cooked!!!!There would be no clean clothes!!!There would be no beds made!!!!There would be no kitchen/bathroom cleaned!!!The poor pets would probably just starve!!!!The kids would never get baths!!!!Feel free to add to my list!!!I am sure there are million more things I could add!!!!So I guess you could say I will never have a chance to just GIVE UP!!!!!

1 comments:

Iva said...

Hubby wouldn't get any nookie...after all, if you just give up...you give up! LOL

Hang in there girl. Your kids will be older and will chip in more...after you beat them into it (figuratively, of course) LOL

(((hugs)))